Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

crumbs...

"I'm goin' in."

It wasn't until the words had popped out of my mouth that I realized how ridiculous they sounded. My pale cheeks flushed as my friends giggled at me. But what could I do except peer down between my breasts & brush the crumbs out? I tried to play it cool & willed my cheeks to stop blushing. But, as I looked at the grinning faces around me, I could see that their amusement was only enhanced by my embarrassment. And me the girl who doesn't embarrass.

Hours later as we made out in my car before I drove him home, the Whiskey boy whispered in my ear, "I'm goin' in." Before sliding his hand into my shirt to fondle my breasts. I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: