Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Pleasure of Pressure (fiction)

i’m kneeling on the bed completely naked & my lover, who i call Daddy, has my hands tied together in front of me. He puts my arms around His neck as we kiss and His hands explore my body. i giggle and squirm when He brushes a ticklish spot. Daddy likes it when i squirm. He slips free of my arms, pushes me back and attaches my bound wrists to the eyehook in the wall behind my head and soon has me writhing with laughter and moans as He alternates between tickling, pinching, kissing and biting.

“Daddy, i have to pee,” i gasp.

“Do you?” He's straddling me and i can feel through his slacks how hard His cock is as it presses against my thigh. Even though i desperately need to pee, i want Him inside me. As if reading my thoughts, He removes his pants and repositions Himself so that His dick is sliding between my trapped thighs and pushing up against my pussy. i whimper. He rubs His hand down my sternum and my belly until it’s resting over my bladder. He presses down, hard.

“Daddy would be very upset with His little gurl and have to punish her most severely if she peed in his bed. But Daddy isn’t done torturing His little gurl and it would upset Him to release her before He’s done. You don’t want to upset your Daddy, do you?” i bite my lip and shake my head. He takes his hand off my belly and strokes my face. “So you’re going to control yourself and make your Daddy happy, right?”Inhaling deeply, i nod. “Good gurl.”

After slipping on a condom, He parts my legs and pushes just His cock head into me. i’m holding everything so tight it almost hurts. He shoves in further and harder causing me to cry out. The howl of pain is tinged with pleasure as i’m extremely sensitive. It feels so good, but i’m afraid to let myself go. My Daddy has the longest, thickest dick i’ve ever seen or felt and it fills me completely. i love having Him inside me.

Before He comes, He pulls out and removes the condom. Unhooking my hands from the wall, He sits me up then reties them behind my back. Kneeling before me, He grabs the back of my head and guides His cock into my mouth. i taste the salt of Him as i massage His length with my tongue. i open my mouth wider and take Him deep into my throat. i try not to, but He’s so huge i gag. He chuckles as he tightens His grip on my head and drives even deeper. His free hand reaches down my body and seizes a breast, gripping it so hard i know there’ll be bruises tomorrow. He thrusts deeper and harder until He’s grunting. He cums. His delicious juice flowing into me as i swallow every last drop.

He lays back and i get up to go pee.

“Where do you think you’re going, young lady?” The young lady freezes me. My father used to say that when i was in trouble.

“To the bathroom,” i say, turning to Him.

He sits up tilting His head at me. “I don’t recall giving you permission to even leave my bed.”

“But Daddy,” i whine, “i really have to pee.”

His voice goes deep and stern. “Did I ask for excuses? Come here right now and lay across my lap.”

Meekly i do as ordered. He repositions me so that my ass is as high in the air as it can be with my bladder pressed against His knee. There is no gentle build up, he goes right into a sound spanking. After a few minutes, i’m crying, but instead of stopping, he grabs the wooden hair brush off the bedside table and beats my ass harder.

“Daddy,” i cry. “i don’t know if i can hold it in any longer.”

Without a word, He lifts me off His knee and lies me on my back with my legs dangling over the side of the bed. “But you will though. Right?”

“Yes Daddy,” i breathe as He slides a finger into me. my back is arched due to my hands still being tied. He finds this to be a good angle. His tongue and teeth gently coax little moans out of me as His fingers continue to push inside me.

“Come for Daddy,” He growls.

“i’m afraid i’m gonna pee!” i pant.

“No, you’re not,” His voice is thick with the taste of me.

i release to the orgasm that’s been threatening to explode inside me for the last hour as he fingers my clit and watches my face. Standing me on wobbly legs, He guides me to the bathroom and sits me down on the toilet.

He stokes my head as i pee, whispering, “Good gurl,” over and over again.

3 comments:

Bekbek said...

Ohhhh myyyyy. This is purty tight for the short production time and the length. Awesome!
Oh, and need I mention hot?

Ninian said...

*blush* I'm quite proud of this one. Thanks for being such a pain... er, I mean, always pushing me to do more & better. You are the best!!!

rachael said...

Most excellent,
this one is very hot - I really enjoyed it.
rachael