Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mistress Ninian & Cherry boy - part 6, Cherry gets a little chilly

Taking the blindfold out of my pocket again, I put it back over his eyes. He inhaled sharply and stiffened visibly. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Pulling back, I ran my fingernails down his chest, his belly, his legs, still scratching I wrapped around to the back of his legs, up his hips (avoiding his ass) and clawed his back.

"I'll be back," I said. "Don't go anywhere!" I snickered my way up to the kitchen. I kicked off the shiny black heels I'd been wearing. I hate heels! But so many subs like them so I wear them for effect. I debated slipping on some slippers since the basement floor was cold, but decided that my stockings were warm enough. I grabbed a bowl, filled it with ice cubes and headed back down to the dungeon. Because I was no longer wearing the clompy shoes and the sexy trip-hop music I'd put on to set the mood, Cherry didn't hear me and practically jumped when I pressed the ice cube to his back. Sliding it up his spine, I leaned in and whispered, "you miss me?"

"Y-yes Mistress." He shivered as I ran the ice over his butt. "Tha-thank you, Mistress."

"My pleasure," I murmured, focusing on getting the last little sliver of ice to slip between his cheeks. Taking another cube out of the bowl, I sucked on it and walked around to stand in front of him. I removed the ice from my mouth and licked his nipples with my frosty tongue. His breath vibrated as I proceeded to rub an ice cube onto one of his nipples while I sucked, bit and tongued his other one. I sucked on some more ice, making sure to get my tongue stud nice and cold, then pressed it up against one nipple, then the other. "Such cute little nipples."

Setting the bowl of ice down, I grabbed both nipples and twisted them until he squeaked. "I like it when you squeak," I pinched them harder, he gasped. "I like that too." Grabbing his hard cock and yanking him almost off balance, he moaned. "In fact, I like all the little noises you make. You like what I do to make you make those lovely sounds, don't you?" I tightened my grip on his dick and bit down hard on his chest just above his left nipple.

He cried out, "Yes Mistress!"

Pulling back to admire my teeth marks in his flesh, I grinned. The ice in the bowl was almost all the way melted, so I took the last piece out and ran it along his shaft and over his balls. He moaned. I walked around him and poured the icy water over his rosy ass. He grunted loudly, then whimpered. "Is my little Cherry too cold?"

"Ye-yes Mistress."

I pressed my body up against his back, wrapped my arms around his chest and rolled his nipples between my thumb and finger and whispered, "we can't have that. I'm just going to have to warm you up."

No comments: