Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mistress Ninian & Cherry boy - part 2, Cherry boy tells all

As Cherry told me about his encounter with the German woman, his dark cheeks flushed. We were sitting in a somewhat secluded spot on the patio with the three tables closest to us empty. The only person who could have overheard him was our server. Whenever she approached he would stop talking and lower his eyes to the table. His shy embarrassment intrigued me. Wickedly I asked him to describe, in detail, what he would want me to do with him.

"Um, here?" He asked. I nodded. He leaned across the table, almost knocking over my soda, and whispered, "but people will hear."

I looked around me at the empty tables then back at Cherry and cocked an eyebrow. "If that's the problem, maybe we should move to a table closer to the other patrons." I stood up and Cherry gasped, but he didn't try to stop me. I adjusted my dress as he slumped back, his eyes bugging out of his head. I smirked and sat back down. "Now," I said, settling in my seat, "I insist that you tell me what you want me to do to you."

He swallowed then licked his lips and nodded. Without lifting his eyes from his glass he began. "I want you to make me take off all my clothes and put them away so I can't leave without your permission and to tie me up and to beat me until I cry and you call me sissy and you make me crawl and eat your pussy and tell me how filthy I am and you pour hot wax over my body and put my cock and balls in a ring so even though I want to come I cannot." He stopped, panting with his cheeks burning hot.

I tilted my head. "Is that all?"

Lowering his head to his chest, he shook it.

"Look at me," I demanded. When his eyes were looking into mine, I said, "proceed."

"I - I want you to... I want you to do whatever you want with me. I want you to use me."

I smiled as the server came by and dropped off our check. When she left I said, "I just might have to do that."

No comments: