Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When I get wet...

Over ten years ago on a rainy day in park on Washington Island in Door County, Wisconsin I was with my Mentor. He and I were watching the sun dance over the lake, his arms around my waist & his chin resting on the top of my head. I couldn't remember when I'd ever been so happy. The sky darkened, hiding our frolicking sun. A downpour overturned entire picnics as people fled, squealing. My Mentor & I laughed and reveled in the rain. I pulled him with me to jump in puddles & splashed his tidy shirt and jeans with mud. Pretending to be mad, he chased me as I ran screaming over and under picnic tables. He caught me against a tree & kissed me hard, with a viciousness that I'd never before known him to have. I was delighted! Yanking up my skirt, he ripped off my panties & fumbled with his belt. I slapped his hands away and got his pants down to his knees in two seconds flat. A condom came out of his pocket & onto his dick in seconds. Pushing me into the tree, he lifted me up and thrust into me. The sex was rougher than anything we'd done before. I felt myself become wetter and wetter as he held me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We were kissing, biting and scratching to the rhythm of the thunder. Lightening flashed across the sky and we came together for the first time.

2 comments:

Arin Wolfe said...

(is norokrex from LJ)
hot! sounds like a wild time.

Ninian said...

T'anks lovely! *grin*