Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

And a Happy V-Day to you too!

Instead of a regular post, for V-D I'm going to ask my readers to comment about what they would like to read. As I'll be out of town (visiting the Philosopher & the Photographer... squee!) this weekend, I'll be posting twice on either Friday or Saturday... or, if I get really adventurous, both!

  • Do I write more "firsts"?
  • Other adventures?
  • Should I continue (and finish!) the Cherry Chronicles?
  • More poly adventures?
  • More kink?
  • More erotic fiction & is there some specific details (i.e. location, activity, characters involved) you'd like me to write in myerotic fiction?
  • Anything else?

1 comment:

jajentzen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.