Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Monday, February 11, 2008

As promised... A Teacher-ish Fantasy (Fiction) part 1

tutoring

At the college I went to there were rooms in the office where more experienced students would tutor the newer ones. These rooms were small, windowless and boring. The florescent lights drained all color out of the tan carpet and made the undecorated white walls glare. I always hated those rooms but that was where we got our teaching chops... it was required for the MFA teaching program.

But then I met Serendipity.

Serendipity was about my age but about a foot taller than me. She had taken a few years to travel before she decided to go to college. She had rich caramel skin, black eyes an the longest dreadlocks I'd ever seen. She wore baggy black jeans, a faded red hoody and about a million different black leather cords with different pagan pendants dangling from them. She was oozing punk defiance and attitude. But after a few sessions she dropped the attitude and warmed up to me and began bringing in some amazing erotica. We began walking to the El together and chatting about our personal lives. She shyly let slip that she wished I weren't her teacher so we could date. I was attracted to her too, but I couldn't tell her that... I was her teacher. But when we hugged goodbye, she snuck a kiss on my cheek.

One day I came into the cube a little late. Serendipity was already there. She was sitting on the floor with her back to the door.

"Hey Sere, sorry I'm late." I set my stuff on and around the chair facing the one her coat and book bag were on. "Did you get my text? I was gonna..." I paused with my jaw hanging open halfway between gonna and go and completely lost my train of thought as the door closed behind me. Serendipity had turned around and in her hand was a ribbed pink vibrator... vibrating. "What're you doing?"

She waved the wand in the air with a wicked glint in her eyes. She jumped up, blocked the door with her chair and stuff and snarled, "we've got two hours." Setting the toy down on the chair, she reached into her bag and took out a skein of nylon. "And I need some inspiration." Then she tackled me to the ground.

"Wait, " I gasped as she nibbled on my neck and yanked my teeshirt up over my head before throwing it aside. "We can't..."

Breathing in my ear she said, "yes we can. And you need to be quiet or else everyone is going to hear." She reached under my skirt, yanked my panties off, shoved them into my mouth and tied some of the nylon around my head.

No comments: