Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Cuddle Slut

I can't even begin to explain how much I love to cuddle.

The funny thing about this is that my primary relationship with the Artist, a wonderful woman who just so happens to be heterosexual, is not a very touchy relationship. Sure, every once in a while we'll cuddle and we hug all the time and, at a few parties, have even made out a few times. I've chained her up in the basement and beaten her and she's done the same for me. But that's not the normal state of our relationship. The Artist and I tend to sit across the room from each other. When camping we'll often sit directly across from each other around a bonfire. (We actually didn't realize this until someone pointed it out.)

What brought my musings of cuddling about is twofold:

Last night I hung out with the Wolf and the Gypsy and watched movies. We were all sitting on the couch when the Gypsy leaned back into the Wolf (he, in his ever so subtle way, had finagled the spot between us) and he leaned into me. After a bit of tickling and squirming it became a comfortable puppy pile. It was lovely!

This got me thinking about my couple...

Tomorrow I go visit my couple. As much as I'm looking forward to talking, hanging, eating, planning and (of course) having sex with them, I'm looking forward to cuddling them. Almost more than (or at least equal to) everything else, I'm anxious to CUDDLE with them!!! I LOVE cuddling them! Seriously, if we didn't have sex all weekend but cuddled the whole time, I'd be the happiest Cuddle Slut ever! Not that I don't want to have sex 'cause HELL yeah, they're fun!!! But just cuddling's great...

*snuggle*

1 comment:

Father Robin said...

this is one of the ways I have been blessed by my sub Gryphon. She is very very cuddly. I tend be more stand offish. I have alot on my mind and my body is hyper sensative. Only one of the other is going to work at a time.

Still she has learned over the years to kind of sneek up on me and slide into a cuddle. She starts by holding my feet and drifts till her head is in my lap. If I saw it coming I probalby wouldn't ever argee to it but once it starts I wonder why the heck I don't do it more often.

So I guess i am a cuddling convert. just goes to show even in a very clearly defined D/s situation teaching goes both ways.