Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

An Early Morning Post...

As I'll be busy this evening, I thought it would be prudent to post now & not chance the "maybe I'll be home in time tonight." Unfortunately, I'm not much of a morning person, so it might prove to be a bit of a ramble. I'll try to organize.

On Waking Up Horny

Waking Up Horny alone...
The good thing about being alone when waking up horny is not having to worry about another person's mood or level of horniness. It's all me! If I have time (which I so rarely do) a bit of fluffin' the muffin will not only calm the ravenous wildcat that resides inside but will give me a certain level of focus and clarity throughout the day. Now, if I don't have time, this means that the beast will be growling all day. This is not necessarily a bad thing... especially if I'm to see a lover (or lovers) during the day or later that evening. It is, however, not such a great thing if I will not be seeing any lovers anytime soon and my libido is distracting me from what I should be focusing on. It can be funny though... but then, I am rather twisted. (Hee-hee!)

Waking Up Horny with a lover / lovers...
This has the same pitfalls as waking up alone and horny when I have to leave right away. And if the lover(s) are not in the mood, this is pretty much the same as not having time, at least as far as my libido goes. An interesting thing happens when my horniness is matched with my lover(s)... instead of quailing my feelings of horniness, this tends to make me even more horny. I will be going about my day when I'll suddenly be accosted by a physical memory that vibrates my body. And if there are bruises... oh boy! I could be resonating from that for weeks with or without morning sex. But I do like me some morning sex!

No comments: