Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meeting Daddy J...

We met in a small breakfast place near my house. I was nervous... not nervous as unto, "what if he doesn't like me?" (I'm far too cocky for that.) but nervous because if everything worked out, this will be my first Dom. I've had lots of experiences with subs and some switches, but not much with someone who identifies as a Dom.

I was pleased to get a booth. One near the window, so I could watch for him yet kind of tucked away in the corner so it had a sense of privacy to it.

He arrived a few minutes after me. I breathed a sigh as He looked just like his picture, lovely salt & pepper hair and piercing blue eyes. We ordered, we ate, we talked. He spoke with ease and comfort and I spoke freely, though still a bit flustered.

I was so comfortable that when he suggested driving somewhere, I immediately smiled and agreed. I'd been hoping He'd say something like that. Because He wanted me to feel safe, He let me choose which car we went in. I surprised myself by suggesting that we take His car. I'm not usually so quick to trust, but there was something about Him.

He drove us to a forest preserve and we parked in the lot. Adjusting the seats, He turned to me and ran a finger along the side of my face. A chill went through me. He leaned in and kissed me, probing my mouth with His tongue. His hand grabbed my left breast and he pinched my nipple through the fabric of my shirt and my bra. i could feel the moisture building up between my thighs.

With His lips at my ear, He whispered, "you want to please Daddy, don't you?"

i nodded into his coat. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good." His voice was strong. He slid his hand under my shirt, pulled my breast free of the bra and twisted my nipple as he kissed me harder & deeper. i gasped and kissed back.

He took the hand that i was clumsily pressing against his thigh and guided it to where His cock was straining against His pants. i stroked and massaged Him through the fabric as He pulled me closer to him.

"You want to feel it, don't you? You naughty girl. You want to put your mouth on it, you dirty little slut."

Blushing furiously and unable to speak, i nodded into his chest. i expected him to make me take His penis out and go down right then, but He pushed me back and took my nipple into His mouth. i moaned, twining my fingers in His soft hair as i felt my panties become drenched with my own juices.

As He leaned back, i saw that He had opened His pants just enough to let His penis head out. i reached over and stroked it as He slid his pants open and more of His erect member came into view. He was quite lovely. Thick but not too long and wrapped in veins. i wanted to suck it.

As if reading my mind, He said, "you want this in your mouth don't you?"

"Yes Daddy," i whispered. But i was hesitant to act on my want. He put his hand to the back of my head and with a gentle yet firm pull, brought my face to his crotch.

i was so naughty, so slutty going down on this man i'd just met. But He smelled good and tasted so nice I just couldn't resist. He moaned and pinched my nipple and stroked my back as i pulled all of him into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat, nearly causing me to gag, then pushed a little further in. i sucked up along his shaft and breathed before sliding back down the length of him.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy likes that."

We had to stop before Daddy was able to cum because some other cars had parked close and it was nearly time for me to go to work. He pulled me to him and kissed me. Twisting my nipple even harder than before, He whispered into my hair, "Daddy's gonna have a lot of fun with you on Sunday."

I nodded, biting my lip and shivered in anticipation.

1 comment:

Father Robin said...

there is an unmistakable excitment to meeting a person who you know will be your lover for the first time. I remember meeting Baby at the airport for the first time. It was one of the most electric meetings of my life. Two years later I still think of it as soon as I hear her voice.

Wish you the best. Be careful and have fun.