Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Okay, so I totally stole this from my personal blog 'cause I'm swamped with teacherly work. (Maybe tomorrow I'll write a "teacher" fantasy.) ;>

I recently saw "Fingersmith"... a Victorian era lesbian love story with a wicked twist adapted from a Sarah Waters novel. I want to watch it again so I can see where the twists started! It was amazingly well done. And now permanently on my list of smart & sexy movies/shows. The list includes:

Tipping the Velvet - another Sarah Waters adaptation... I now must READ her novels!!
Bound - Jennifer Tilly & Gina Gershon... HOT!
Secretary - mrow! BDSM goes to work
Splendor - hot & sexy polyamory

There are more, but I should get back to work.

No comments: