Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What would YOU like to read?

Alo my faithful readers! I have been absent for way too long... I've been sick (but I'm on the mends) and the student show I've been working on opens in just a few days... not that they're ready -- sheesh!

I fear there will be a few days before I once again post a proper bit o' erotica. But you have my word, dear readers, I will be writing again by this weekend. 'Cause I'm all about making my readers happy! So please leave a comment saying what YOU would like me to write about.

1 comment:

norokrex said...

For me you've posted a lot about your hetero encounters, but not a lot about your girlsex, i'd be curous to see what you've done with women.
--Arin