Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pink Panties - part 4, Dungeon

I led Pink down to the basement. Earlier that day, I had set up the dungeon by dragging the purple duct-taped chair to the middle of the room, burning some cinnamon incense and pumping trip-hop music through the room. I led him over to the chair and had him kneel on it, Taking the chains I had connected to the feet of the chair, I attached the cuffs to his wrists and ankles and put a blindfold on him. Then I left.

Upstairs I got a bowl of ice, a towel and a lighter. Then, as quietly as I could, I crept back downstairs. He didn't hear me as I set the bowl and the lighter down. He shifted, wiggling his ass, making the tight pink panties shift down revealing the top of his crack. I stifled a giggle as I lit a candle. Setting the candle aside, I picked up the ice and walked over to him. As soon as the ice touched his skin, he flinched. I rubbed the ice into his flesh causing him to shiver.

"M-mistress, it's cold."

I continued sliding the water. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Y-yes M-mistress."

"Well," I said, continuing to use the ice on him. "You know what to say."

"Yellow."

I stopped right away, set the ice aside, grabbed the towel and wiped him down. "You alright?" He nodded. "Do you want to continue?"

"Not with the ice."

I nodded. "Of course."

"Green." His body shook in anticipation.

I took the candle and, after pouring a bit of wax onto my wrist to determine how far I needed to hold it from the skin, I began dripping designs onto his skin.

"Red, red, red!"

I quickly put the candle down and unshackled him. He turned around and sat in the chair.

Worried, I asked, "are you okay?" He nodded, breathing heavily. "Wait here, I'll go get your clothes." I ran upstairs, grabbed his clothes and ran back downstairs. While he dressed, I turned off the music and flipped on some more lights.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. I -"

Putting a finger to his lips, I whispered, "hush now. We'll try things again another time."

He bowed his head. "Yes Mistress."

No comments: