Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Toys - part 2 shackles

I just flew back from my trip to the South, and boy are my arms tired! (Sorry, I get corny, er... cornier, when I'm tired.) So this will be another short post.

The first shackles I bought were partially gifted to me by my lover, Tushy. We went to Tabou-Taboo where they were having a sale. I saw the shackles hanging on the wall and they were oh so pretty. I eyed them lustfully.
"Mmmmmm... I want those."
He glanced at me, raising an eyebrow. "You do?"
I snickered. "I couldn't possibly afford it.. not even for half off."
"Well," he stroked his chin. "Could you for half that?"
I furrowed my eyebrows. "What're you saying?"
"Well, I might just be able to pay for half of it."
"Naw, I'm not asking that."
He grinned. "I know you're not asking, but I'm offering and as long as I'm the first boy you use it on, then I want you to have it."
So we bought them and he was the first one I used them on.

No comments: