Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Philosopher's in town!

Sorry I've been slackin' on the posting. Erm, yeah... is it obvious I've been distracted? In fact, he's nibbling on me right now. ;D

One of the more "special" customers who patronize the bookstore came in. He told us the Philosopher does not exist; that I made him up. He told us the Philosopher is made of wind and if I push my button he'd cease to exist.
He asked, "do you know what he's good for?"
I said, "yes."
He ignored me then proceeded to inform me that the Philosopher was good for carrying packages in the rain & keeping them from getting wet. Then he left.

While I agree that the Philosopher is quite good at carrying his package (hee-hee!), I'm not sure what all this not getting it wet is. I also happen to know first hand that he's oh so good at quite a few other things.

I asked the Philosopher if I could call him Windy... he said, maybe.

And also... the button is my bellybutton. Don't push it!

No comments: