Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Theater Distraction: part 3 (fiction)

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that the film was starting. "But now," I said, settling into my seat. "We watch the movie." Obediently, Laderris turned his face to the screen.

It was right at the point in the movie where the young French ingénue was standing on a step stool and peeking through holes that were the eyes of the painting of a dog to see the butler giving the maid a spanking that Rachael sauntered her way up to where we were seated. She moved my coat and sat right next to Laderris.

"This is my favorite part," she sighed into his ear. Ignoring her, he shifted closer to me until our legs were pressed together to let Rachael know that he was mine.

Leaning into him, I whispered, "Pull your pants down." In the flickering light from the screen, I could see him glancing nervously at Rachael who was sitting forward to watch the movie, her long braid flipped over her shoulder. He pursed his lips tight, as if trying to keep himself from protesting, and nodded. After he shifted a few times, I sternly said, "Now."

"Yes Mistress," he whispered as he quickly buttoned up his trench coat before pulling in his arms. He wiggled around until his pants were down to his knees. I stifled a giggle at his arms popping back out through the arm holes. Technically, he'd done exactly what I'd told him to, so technically, he wouldn't be in trouble. Unfortunately for him, I never was a technical Mistress. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"Okay, now spread your legs, wide." I watched as he pushed his legs out, trying to obey without unbuttoning his coat. After about a minute of him struggling to the tune of a loud orgasm being yelled out from the screen, I whispered, "guess you'll just have to open your coat."

"But Mistress…" he whimpered, his eyes brimming with tears.

I wiggled a finger through the space between the third and forth button of his coat and
yanked the chain between his nipples. "Now!" My voice was sharp and loud enough for Rachael to hear. She giggled, causing him to become even more flustered. As he bent his head down to work on the buttons, I glared over at Rachael who mouthed, sorry, at me.

Having only undone two of the buttons, Laderris stretched his legs open wider. He was looking up at me from under his eyebrow ridge with the saddest puppy dog look I'd ever seen him make. "Mistress, is this okay?"

Tilting my head, I leaned onto his shoulder. "No. Open it the rest of the way." He hesitated, looking at Rachael, who had her chin propped on her arms where she was leaning on the seat in front of her pretending to be completely absorbed by the movie. He shivered as he undid the rest of the coat. When he was done, he widened his legs but adjusted the sides of the coat to cover himself and folded his hands in his lap over his crotch. I reached over and gently placed his right hand on my thigh then moved the other to the armrest between him and Rachael. "And keep them there," I murmured into his ear. His eyes pleaded with me not to do what he knew I was going to do. But I just smiled and opened his coat to reveal a nice thick fully erect cock.

"Oh my, that's pretty." Rachael's eyes sparkled as she rested her left cheek on her arms and looking back so she could view us. "Can I touch it?" Laderris gasped as I said yes. Reaching over, Rachael gently ran a finger down the length of his shaft. "Mmmmm," she sighed. "May I… lift the divider?" The whites of Laderris's eyes were glowing as he turned a horrified expression to me while his penis quivered in delight.

Placing my hand on his, I looked past him to Rachael. "Sure."

Rachael removed his drink, placed his hand under the divide and lifted the armrest between them. She shifted closer until she was practically kneeling on his hand and her pert breasts were pushing against his arm. She wrapped her hand around his dick and nibbled on his ear, causing him to moan. "Such an arrogant little man showing off like this," she breathed, squeezing his cock. "Should he be punished?"

Wrapping one finger in the chain on his chest, I ran two fingernails along his inner thigh and pretended to muse on this. "What did you have in mind?"

Letting him go, Rachael reached behind and grabbed her purse. "Well, I just so happen to have a bag of tricks right here."

"Why yes, you do." I smiled, taking the bag from her. Leaning over Laderris, I gave her a kiss. "And you should be rewarded for being so obedient."

"You know her?" Laderris asked, shock & relief mingling in his voice.

Sitting back in my seat, I stoked his dick and looked into his eyes. "Do you really think I'd let just anybody touch you when you're so vulnerable?"

"No Mistress. I mean, it was kind of a thrill not knowing for sure, but I'm glad." As he spoke, I could feel him going soft in my hand.

"We could still get caught," I growled, gripping his member and yanking his chain.

"Yes Mistress," he gasped as his whole body went rigid.

No comments: