Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Austere: part 5 (fiction)

About five o’clock in the morning Constance woke up. She was in her bed in her room on the second floor of her house. Lying next to her was her youngest client, Ladderis. She eased her way out from under the comforter, careful not to disturb her companion. He couldn’t wake up yet; she needed to think.

Last night, after the kiss, Constance had pushed Laderris off her and scolded him harshly. He’d hung his head and mumbled an apology. Grabbing the ruler she’d intended to use for the classroom scene, she rapped it across his knuckles.
“Now go sit down!” She ordered. Once he was settled in the chair by the bookcase, she turned to leave the basement.
“Mistress?”
“Yes?”
“I’m truly sorry.”
She paused, still facing away from him. “Yeah, well, just… just be sure to grab one of those books to masturbate to or this library scene won’t work.” She hurried up the stairs to adjust a few aspects of her outfit before he could say anything else.
With a pile of books high enough to make it look like she couldn’t see over them, she walked down the basement steps and found her naughty little schoolboy with his pants around his knees, his dick in one hand and one of her smut books in the other. He was moaning. Pretending not to see him, she shushed him from across the room and walked towards him. He groaned louder. She slammed her stack on the table near him.
In her loudest whisper she reprimanded him. “Young man, if you don’t quiet down, I’m going to have to toss you out of this libra…” She gasped, pretending to see him for the first time. “What is this?” She snatched the book out of his hand, tearing the cover a bit in the process. She’d intended to shout at him about how a young boy like him should not be reading such things when a piece of paper fluttered to the floor. She grabbed it, brought it to her face and her tirade stymied. On the paper was a picture of her, but it wasn’t one of the ones from her website. It was a picture of her in a library selecting a book. She wasn’t wearing any make-up, her hair was a mess and she was wearing regular clothes.
The paper once again fluttered to the ground. In a tiny voice Constance asked, “Have you been following me?”
Ladderis gasped, alarm etched into his features. “No! I just saw you at the library and I was taking pictures anyhow so I snapped one of you.”
Shaking herself back into the scene, Constance strode over to him, jerked him out of the chair, grabbed a handful of his hair, sat down, yanked him over one knee and clamped her other leg around him so he couldn’t wiggle away. With her bare hand she smacked his ass twenty times.
“That’s for masturbating in my library!”
Twenty more smacks.
“That’s for ruining a book!”
He was whimpering with the next set of twenty.
“That’s for not being quiet when I told you!”
The last set of twenty came hard and loud. He was full out crying.
“And that, young man, is for taking my picture without permission and for kissing me and for…”
Shoving him off her lap, she watched him tumble to the floor. She stood up and turned her back to him. “Red, okay? Red.” She was crying but she didn’t want him to see.
“Mistress?”
She inhaled deeply to steady her voice. “Go home Ladderis. I won’t charge you for this session.” She felt him move behind her.
“No.”
“Ladderis, I said leave!”
But he didn’t. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. Unable to stop crying, she sobbed into his chest. He lowered himself to the chair with her in his lap. He stroked her hair.
“Constance, I’m sorry I upset you. I didn’t know…” he cleared his throat. “I was foolish. I should’ve asked or at least let you know or at least said hi. But I was… I don’t know, I don’t know why I did it. But I brought it with the best intention ‘cause I thought it was so beautiful… you’re so beautiful.” He put his finger under her chin and kissed her.
Constance pulled away shaking her head. “Ladderis, I…”
“I know. You’re right. I should go. But can’t I stay? I mean, not as a client, but as a friend?” His dark skin flushed darker. “I mean, you know, if you want a friend. I’d really like to have you as a friend.”
Constance smiled. “Okay, you can stay.”

So he did. And they talked and talked and ate pizza and watched a movie. They both fell asleep on the couch. When they woke, instead of sending him home like she knew she should have, Constance invited Ladderis up to her room. They didn’t have sex; they merely cuddled and kissed and tickled and talked then slept some more.

Constance stood in her bathroom looking herself in the mirror. “Oh Constance, what have you gotten yourself into?”

No comments: