Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bookstore Sex

We had a condom and half an hour.

The thing to note is that the bookstore has two huge bay windows. Since we've been in the process of closing, if someone were to stand in the center of the second one, that someone could possibly see all the way to the back of the store. So we rearranged the furniture. We laid down the futon and hid it behind the front counter, a rolling bookshelf and another counter.

We had twenty minutes.

The idea of getting caught, even with the doors locked & the window blocked, got me wet. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but I like the risk of possibly getting caught. I was removing my clothes quickly, but the Philosopher's kissing and fondling slowed me down.

...fifteen.

We removed the rest our each other's clothes with kisses and tickles and giggles. He ripped open the wrapper and slid the condom on.

...ten.

I tried to keep my foot out of sight as he was on top of me, holding my calf over his shoulder.

...five.

He slowed, nervous about being seen.
"Fear of getting caught, not your kink?" I whispered.
"Um, not really." He blushed. "That's why I suggested the bathroom."
I grinned and kissed him. "Bathrooms, not my kink."

...two.

We snickered as we put the bookstore back in order.

...one.

We hugged and held each other. kissing deeply before we let anyone else in.

...zero.

I opened the store.

1 comment:

swingcouple said...

Lovely short story!

Rose & Geoff X