Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nap

It's been an exhausting week. Along with the Philosopher coming to visit, I started my new job, hung out with a friend who's moving to Japan (I'm gonna miss her like crazy cakes!), worked at the bookstore, had a few meetings connected to my new job... And then there's all the thinking I've been doing about what I need to do before we leave for West Virginia next week. (I'll be posting about that later this weekend.)

When I got home today all I wanted to do was eat some lunch and take a nap. The Philosopher had some things to do so I ate and went to bed. Just as I'm drifting off to sleep, the Philosopher wanders in and lays down with me.

"Oh, what's this?" He said, kneading my boob. I giggled. He pushed up my shirt and suckles my nipple. With a mouth full of my tit, he asked, "is okay?"

I nodded, enjoying the sensation. Sleepily stimulated, I moaned.

"You like that?"

"Mmmhmmm!" I grinned.

"Is that yes? Or do you want me to stop and let you nap?" he asked.

I smiled. "If I wanted you to stop, I'd say stop."

"Good to know." He took off his shirt and mine then kneaded and nibbled until I was fully aroused. He took off my pants and massaged my inner thigh. "Such sexy legs." He sighed, then started rubbing my clit.

Overstimulated, I stopped him. "She's sore."

"Oh?" He asked, kissing me. "Has she been receiving too much attention?"

I shook my head. "Not too much, but waaaaaaaay more than she's used to so she's tender."

He switched from rubbing to sliding his finger into my wet opening. "Is that okay?"

"Oh yessssssssss..." I breathed.

He slowly built up, kissing me while shoving one then two then three digits deeper and deeper and faster and faster until I came, gasping. With one hand still inside me, he removed his pants, slipped on a condom, folded me in half and replaced his fingers with his cock. A series of small orgasms shook me as soon as he entered me. He thrust harder, pushing further in and increasing to a rhythm that promised an explosion as we sweat all over each other.

He started to nibble my neck, but remembered my comment earlier about not wanting bruises since I was directing teens this week, kissed it instead. I whispered, "you know, I'm not teaching for over a week. You can bite my neck if you want." Without a moment's hesitation, he bit down. It was enough to push me over the edge and I came twice as hard as he bit. As he came, I came a second time.

After a few minutes of convulsing and snuggling, he went to go clean up and I melted into the bed. He crawled back in bed with me just as I was drifting off to sleep. This time, he let me sleep.

No comments: