Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Austere: part 6 (fiction)

“So did you have sex?” Landon was standing in the kitchen frying some bacon, his back to the living room where Ladderis was lounging on a large cushion playing a video game. Ladderis wrinkled his nose at the smell of burnt pig meat. Even when he was a meat eater, Ladderis had never been big on pork products.

He paused the game and threw an angry look over his shoulder. Unfortunately, Landon’s focus was on the bacon, so the look wasn’t even seen. “Dude, that’s not what it was about.” Exasperated, he sighed, unpaused his game and turned it up so the apartment was filled with explosions and grunts.

Landon flipped his bacon onto a plate, turned off the stove and wondered into the living room. He crunched his meat thoughtfully and sat on the couch to Laddaris’s right. “So let me get this straight. You’ve been paying this girl to, how should I put it, fulfill your fantasies when your actual fantasy is to have sex with her.” He shoved the rest of the first piece of bacon into his mouth. “And last night, you spent the night at her place and you didn’t have sex?”

Ladderis paused the game again. “Look, I respect her, okay?”

Landon chuckled, “so you can’t have sex with someone you respect?”

“That’s not what I was saying.”

“Then what are you saying?”

“I’m saying that I’m not just lookin’ to get laid, okay? I really like this girl and I want something more.”

Landon shoved the last of the bacon into his mouth, ran his finger through the grease on his plate and licked it. “You wanna date her? You wanna date a whore?”

Ladderis glared at his friend. “She’s not a whore.”

Landon shrugged, “Good as.” Ladderis punched him in the knee. “Ow! What the fuck, man?”

Ladderis stood up, furious and ready to fight. “Don’t you EVER talk about her like that, okay? She’s the woman I love and I will not have anyone speak like that about her!”

Rubbing his kneecap, Landon waved his hand to ward off any further attacks. “Okay, okay man. I get it. But think a minute. People are going to say things like that about her. I mean look at her profession. Dude, you’re gonna have to deal with it, whether you like it or not.”

Ladderis shook his head. “No, you don’t get it man, I’m gonna save her.”

Landon laughed. “That should be interesting… I don’t think she wants to be saved.”

Ladderris sat back down. He put his head in his hands. “Saved isn’t the right word. I don’t know, I want to help her, I guess?”

Landon walked into the kitchen and grabbed two beers. He popped the tab on his as he tossed the second one to Ladderis. He sat down again and studied his friend. “Dude, you know I’ve got your back, no matter what. But if you’re gonna date her, I mean really date her, you’re gonna have to accept the fact that she is a professional dominatrix and, because of that, people are going to perceive her as a whore.” He took a swig of his beer. “You know what I’m sayin’?”

Ladderis nodded. “I think I need to go talk to Constance.”

Landon raised his can and tapped it against the one Ladderis had forgotten he was still holding.

“Thanks man,” Ladderis muttered. Sighing deeply, he set down the can, grabbed his jacket and headed out the door.

No comments: