Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Austere: part 7 (fiction)

After calling Constance and finding out that she would be with a client for the next hour or so, Ladderis went to the Buddha Café. He hadn’t been there since that first meeting with Mistress Constance. The place was practically empty so he sat in the same booth that he and Landon had been sitting in when she strolled into his life. So much had happened in the past three months that he was having trouble wrapping his mind around it all. Constance was exactly the kind of woman he wanted. She was smart, self-assured, sexy, fun, kinky, easy to talk to… there was just so much about her that he liked. The only thing that gave him pause was her profession. But even that…

He sighed.

He wanted to be okay with it. He wanted to be so cool that the idea of dating a professional dominatrix was a point of pride, not vexation. But he just didn’t know if he had the fortitude to be the boyfriend of a dominatrix.

Of course, he mused sipping his third cup of coffee, maybe he was getting ahead of himself. Maybe it had been just a one-time thing and she seriously regretted opening herself up to a client. Maybe she wouldn’t even show up and she’d just stop returning his phone calls. Maybe….
The thought was lost as a pale squat man in a business suite wiggled his way into the booth across from him. The man smiled, revealing glowing white but crooked teeth. Ladderis found himself compelled to smile back.

“Good evening,” rasped the odd little man. “I come on behalf of Mistress Constance. She told me… wait, you’re Ladderis, right?”

Ladderis nodded.

“Good.” He adjusted his tie and cleared his throat. “She told me to tell you to take this,” He handed him a thick manila envelope, “and meet her. The time and location are in the envelope.”

The man stood.

Ladderis grabbed his arm. “Wait!”

Shaking a bit and trying to pull away from the younger man’s grip, he squeaked, “What?”

“She isn’t coming?” The man’s eyes bugged out as he shook his head. Dropping his hand, Ladderis whispered, “Why?”

Regaining his composure, the strange little man shrugged his shoulders and scurried out the door.

Pulling the envelope towards him, Ladderis gingerly opened it and slid the contents out onto the table. There was a note folded into a star, the nipple clamps she’d used on him the time they’d played at the theater, an adjustable cock-ring and the picture he’d taken of her. He quickly slipped the clamps and the ring back into the envelope and opened the note.

“Dear Ladderis,
While you are not the first sub to wish to be more than just a client, you are the first one I would very much like to have as my real-life slave as well as a lover and a friend.
But is that enough?
I have a policy… I do not date clients. Thus far, it’s been useful. Yet here I am, a 35-year-old woman who hasn’t had a proper relationship or even a proper fuck in over five years because I fear letting anyone close to me.
But is that reason enough to take such a risk?
Yet you… YOU have permeated past the mask I wear and forced me to show you parts of who I really am. I feel compelled to tell you things I’ve buried so deep inside me I’d almost forgotten they were there. I’ve only known you for three months, yet I feel that we have been dancing around each other for eons.
I have no idea if any of what I’ve written makes any sense to you. If it doesn’t, I’m sorry if you feel I’ve wasted your time but I will ask you not to call or contact me in any way ever again. If it does, then you will know what to do with the things in this envelope and you will meet me at 3 pm on Saturday in the place that I have indicated.
No matter what happens, I wish you the best.
Mistress Constance”

Ladderis read the letter three times and studied the picture intently before folding it up, putting it and the picture back into the envelope, paying his bill and going home. His apartment was dark when he arrived. Landon was either out or already in bed. Without turning on any lights, he quietly went to his room and threw himself onto his bed to cry… with happiness.

No comments: