Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chocolate Shell (fantasy)

When I got home from work today, I decided to take a nap because I was headachey and tired. My room was hot, so I stripped off all my clothes and turned on the fan. On the verge of sleep, my mind wandered to an idea I've had about the chocolate shell people put on ice cream. As I slept, I dreamed....

I dreamed I was in a large metal vat, completely naked. My wrists and ankles were tied to the outside handles of the vat with licorice whips. I could easily break free but knew there would be grave punishment if I did. As I lay there, vanilla ice cream was being scooped into the vat all around my body. My teeth chattered as I felt goose bumps prickling my skin. I started to say something, but gloved fingers quickly covered my lips.

"Do we need to fill that mouth so that words won't escape?" The deep voice resonated from the figure in a dark hooded cloak. I shook my head. "Then keep your thoughts to yourself!" He smacked my cheek as I nodded.

After there was ice cream outlining my entire body and in the gap between my thighs and my arms, the hooded figure left the room. I breathed his lingering musky scent in, trying to keep my mind off the cold.

When he came back in, he was carrying a few brown bottles and a bowl. He set the items down, put his hand into the bowl then ran ice cube after ice cube over my flesh. I tried to hold still, but shivers ran through me. He ground two of the cubes against my nipples then swirled the last remaining slivers over the fullness of my breasts.

"And now, for the topping!" Beneath the hood, I could just make out a smile.

He picked up the bottle, held it upside down over my left breast and squeezed. The smell of chocolate filled my nostrils. The liquid was warm after the ice. I relaxed into the feel of it as he squeezed the rest of the bottle covering my neck, chest, shoulders and upper arms. The bottle sputtered so he tossed it aside, grabbed the next one then continued to pour chocolate over the rest of my body and the ice cream. The liquid began to harden on my flesh, squeezing tightest on my nipples. I moaned with pleasure.

A rattling woke me as my phone vibrated. It was my mom. I let my voice mail get it and rolled over to go back to sleep, but my chocolate affair had left me.

No comments: