Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I don't often bitch but...

It's recently been brought to my attention that there is another "Crumbs in my Cleavage" blog/journal. It irritates me because it was started in April while I began mine in January and it's getting top billing on goggle search. (Where's the love google? You OWN blogger, why you gotta dis me like that?) Before I began my blog, I perused the internet for other blogs, websites or whatever that might already have this name so that I would not infringe on them. The other writer either did not search or did not find mine.

The two things that bother me the most is that the other writer seems to be incredibly self-deprecating and critical of her body. This is merely my opinion, but from what I've read, her journal seems to be made for the purpose of tearing herself down in the guise of self improvement. And that, dear readers, is almost the complete opposite of what I do here.

I write in celebration of my body, my sexuality, my lovers, my kinks, my fantasies and, if it just so happens that my erotic adventures get you off in the process, I'm ever so pleased.

I've also been having issues with blogger's adult content warning (it's big, ugly & clunky) but I don't want there to be any reason to delete my blog.
Edit: after a bit of research, I've discovered that as long as I keep the disclaimer at the top, I don't have to have the blogger's "adult content warning" page.

Okay, enough bitching. Back to the erotica on Sunday!

No comments: