Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

the Professor

The Professor and I met online. His first email began, " ...this may be too forward, and certainly seems like an unusual context for this type of conversation, but what the hell..." then he proceeded to ask me about views on feminism since I put that I was a feminist on my profile... But he started this conversation on a kink website. That pleased and impressed me. We had some fun back and forth e-mailing. In one of his emails, he included three pictures. One was of the pictures was of his face, the second was of his tattoo but the third was censored by the site. I teased him about it, asking if it was naughty.

And then he sent me a picture of his dick. I responded, "yep, that's a dick."

But the dick was a slip. He'd sent a long e-mail before the picture that explained that it was a teasing response to my "was it naughty" comment 'cause the pic he'd originally sent wasn't naughty. There was a screw up with the site where not all of his e-mails were going through. And he was mortified that he had offended me. He was a dom who was worried about offending me. I was intrigued.

We wrote a few more times before we met in person. But before we got to the actual meeting, which I'll write about in a separate post, we started having certain e-mails that were reserved for Daddy/daughter play. The fact that he knew how to separate real life from playtime was wonderful! And it was a good indication of how he would be in real life.

No comments: