Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Wait for it... wait for it...

I hit my 100th posts!
Woo-hoo!


Actually, I got to there a few posts ago, but I didn't notice 'til today. I think that for my (pseudo) 100th post, I should do something a little bit different. So here's a look into the things I'm working on for the future of Crumbs in my Cleavage:
  • putting together swag to sell on CafePress.com
  • putting together chapbooks to sell through Lulu.com
    • I've been editing & adding to "The Cherry Chronicles" to put together in a chapbook.
    • Bek of tattooheathen.com has agreed to illustrate the cover.
    • I'm adding to & editing my fiction as well as other bits of real life erotica to put into chapbooks.
    • Depending on how the sells on Cherry goes, I may be able to get Bek to illustrate other stories as well!
  • begin a "choose your own erotic adventure" story either on this blog or through a different medium
  • set up "personalized smut" that people can order through....
  • a website beyond the blog-o-sphere!
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, feel free to comment here or e-mail me at talesoftaboo@gmail.com

No comments: