I hit my 100th posts!
Actually, I got to there a few posts ago, but I didn't notice 'til today. I think that for my (pseudo) 100th post, I should do something a little bit different. So here's a look into the things I'm working on for the future of Crumbs in my Cleavage:
- putting together swag to sell on CafePress.com
- putting together chapbooks to sell through Lulu.com
- I've been editing & adding to "The Cherry Chronicles" to put together in a chapbook.
- Bek of tattooheathen.com has agreed to illustrate the cover.
- I'm adding to & editing my fiction as well as other bits of real life erotica to put into chapbooks.
- Depending on how the sells on Cherry goes, I may be able to get Bek to illustrate other stories as well!
- begin a "choose your own erotic adventure" story either on this blog or through a different medium
- set up "personalized smut" that people can order through....
- a website beyond the blog-o-sphere!