Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Companion in Compersion & about Thursday...

I just spoke with the Professor about the date he had tonight. He had such a good time that he called to share it with me. I was delighted to hear it & am so happy for him! I'd share it here, but it's his story, not mine. (Now if he tells me more details and says it's okay to share his exploits, I just might have another blog post.) He had so much fun, he's decided we should meet. Just dinner... no pressure... so he says. Mmm-hmmm... He's shown me her picture and she's quite cute, but I'm not really getting involved with anyone right now. Still... at some point we're going to have a date where we peruse possible playmates. It should be fun.

I will not be posting on Thursday since this week I started three new teaching gigs and the Artist and I leave for Wild Magick that evening. (The Artist should be posting on Wednesday.) In lieu of a post, I would love to know what my readers would like to see more of. So if you have something you want to know more about, a story you want me to finish / add more too or more about my personal sexual history, be sure to leave a comment on this post. Thank!

~ Ninian

1 comment:

Professor said...

I repeat my suggestion that you write a story involving a dickhead who gets his dickhead bitten off.

I add the following suggestion: I'd be interested in more stories, or A story, involving magic more directly with not just kink but bondage; that may be what "Wear Panties" is going to be (magic and kink), but I'm talking fearies/elves maybe ending up in a dungeon with a dark faery Mistress...