Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Enema

As part of the cleansing ritual I did while I was at Lothlorien on the Pagan camping trip the Artist & I took this past weekend, I decided to give myself an enema. Now I've played with removable shower heads and high powered spray jets before, but I've never had an enema. Yet I wanted to clean myself physically before I did any of the spiritual cleansing.

The Gypsy and I were out shopping already, so she helped me find a disposable enema kit in the local drug store. She'd had to have one when she was a little girl, so she gave me a few pointers about having a heating pad handy and staying close to the bathroom. She also warned me that the easy flow and cramps would continue for the next few days. (This was helpful in that I'd originally thought to do it the evening before the long journey to the camp ground. Would that have been hellish!)

At home, I waited for an evening when the Artist was away. I began by reading the entire box which seemed pretty straightforward. I decided on the side position where my top leg was curled up to my chest while my bottom (left) leg was stretched out. Having already removed the lid, I reached back, shoved the long nozzle up my anus and squeezed. It made a crinkly smooshy swooshy sound as I felt the liquid filling me up. Once the bottle was practically empty, I removed it.

The box said that I should "maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)", but I had other plans. Along with a physical cleansing, this part of my ritual was all about reclaiming my anus. So, full of liquid, I masturbated. I pinched my nipples as I rubbed my clit and came really hard and fast. Then, even though my evacuation urge was strong, I waited just a bit longer so I could masturbate & cum again.

I carefully made my way to the bathroom and released everything. Up until that point, I had been enjoying the enema. But as soon as the water started to flow out of me, I cramped up, worse than period cramps.
My closest comparison is like the one time I dropped acid. While I was tripping, it was the best experience in my life! Even though I had promised myself that I would only do it that one time, I began to wonder if it wasn't something I would do over and over again. But the next day... and, actually for me, the next week, I was in so much pain that I swore never to do it again. The enema wasn't quite that bad nor did it last quite as long... but it is similar since the enema itself was much shorter.

That night, I was exhausted! The next couple of days, every time I pooped it felt like all of my insides were being scrubbed clean. I'm glad I did it and I might do it again, but I don't think enema's will ever be one of my favorite things to do.

3 comments:

Professor said...

Wow. Powerful. I hope that the cleansing worked well, in every possible way.

swingcouple said...

Wow, we cleanse before rituals but never thought of an enema... great idea, must try.

Rose & Geoff XXX

Ninian said...

professor - it's the beginning & it's a progression. I'm glad I did it, but it's been an exhausting process.

swingcouple - *grin* I'm ever so glad to contribute (positively) to someone else's ritual!