Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A bit of a rant

"You just haven't made up your mind."

As a bisexual switch, this sentiment is brought up at unusual times and, often, from unexpected quarters. I've met a few people who don't believe switches exist... You're either a Dom or a sub. Of course, I've also been told that bisexuality don't exist either. "You'll make up your mind when you meet the right person" is a comment that's been given to me by different folks - straight, gay and even one bisexual. Maybe it actually works that way for some people. I don't know, I'm not them. But as a poly person, I never want to have to choose.

And yet...

And yet lately I've been feeling the opposite of all of that. I don't want to engage in any sexual activity... I have little inclination to be romantically entangled. Perhaps I haven't gotten over the couple. I felt that I was doing well, that I was recovered or, at least, recovering. I even thought I could handle an intimate relationship with the Professor. After all, he is quite a wonderful person. But not now... not yet. I need some time for me. I need to focus and center.

The problem is, it's difficult to focus and center with three jobs, a writing career, working on a business plan, the holidays (including my birthday) coming up, etc., etc., etc. I did some of serious work during my camping trip with the ritual I performed. But upon coming back to the world, I've been exhausted and I seem not to be able to catch-up. Perhaps I'm putting too much pressure on myself to be "okay" without really being okay.

But to wrap back up to my original point (there was one, I swear!)... If I'm not sexually or kinkily active with either sex, am I still a bisexual switch? Perhaps I'm now just monosexual...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poly - Bi - Anima/Animus - BALANCE

Isn't that what we all should be striving for?

Remember the words of the wise sage - Double your Pleasure; Double your Fun; Be Bi-Sexual and F*ck Everyone!!!

Love & Hugs from Hotel California
& Rachael.