Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Erotic Meme

An Erotic Rendezvous

1. A man or a woman?
Since I'm bisexual, I'd say a bit from column A, a bit from column B. But lately, I've been leaning more towards women.

2. Who would be in control? As a switch, it would depend... though I've been feeling rather Dommey... not dummy, bitch! Lick my toes! NOW! ... Hmmmm, yeah, I'd be in control.

3.
Location, location, location... Where would you want this rendezvous to take place? I'd like to start in a fancy restaurant. Maybe fondue. I like getting dressed up and my girl would like that too. Then, if it's nice out, we'd go for a walk. Maybe we'd go to a dance club where I'd watch her flirt with several men and women, then make out with her and take her home. There'd be a bit of scene playing and we'd see where things lead.

4. How about some dirty talk? Dust, mud, soot, dirt... (sorry, couldn't resist.)

5. Who would undress first? Why she would, of course. I may stay clothed the whole time. It's my prerogative as Mistress Ninian.

6. Hair pulling? I love to pull hair. Such a great leash!

7. How about licking and biting? I'd lick and bite her all over. I might allow her to do the same.

8. Marks & hickies? Absolutely! (okay, it's negotiable... but that would definitely be my preference.)

9. How important is foreplay? Very important and very kinky!

10. Would there be a sleep over? It's a possibility... I'd be willing to consider it.

Now I have a question for you, dear reader... What would your rendezvous be like?

1 comment:

the professor said...

An Erotic Rendezvous


1. A man or a woman?

A woman, for sure. Maybe two.

2. Who would be in control?

Like Ninian I'm a switch...usually I'm in control, but I'm willing to worship and follow on a leash if the occasion seems right...

3. Location, location, location... Where would you want this rendezvous to take place?

Hmmmm. To not copy our esteemed writer/director... In a park, near the woods. We'd start with a picnic, maybe walk around and look at the flowers (maybe we're at a Botannical Garden)... then head off into the woods... perhaps those woods would be dark and lonely and Robert Frost-ish and we'd have to hold hands, and then we'd move on to holding other things...


4. How about some dirty talk?

What kind of a sick fucking bastard would ask that kind of question? (Couldn't resist either!)


5. Who would undress first?

Generally I would be ripping the clothes off of her first. I'm not the most patient of men...

6. Hair pulling?

I'm all in favor of hair pulling. And I'd be totally willing to let someone pull MY hair if I still had any, in the spirit of fairness.

7. How about licking and biting?

Well, for me, that's the whole point, really. The licking. I'm all about the licking.

8. Marks & hickies?

I do sometimes leave those, I get so excited with the licking and the sucking...

9. How important is foreplay?

Again, foreplay is the whole point for me. Yes to the foreplay.

10. Would there be a sleep over?

Well, not in the woods, too scary, too many twigs...but yes, there could be one....