Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Short Notice, I know...

Hey folks! I tried to post this earlier, but blogger or my computer / internet provider has been goofy or maybe they were having a fight, so it's just now taking. But here goes:

I'm going to be reading an erotic tale (I haven't decided which, probably "Wear Panties!", but it'll definitely be something from this blog) TONIGHT!!! Here's the info:

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9TH at 7 PM
OPEN MIC
Cost: FREE! But it’s a POT-LUCK, so bring vittles!
WHERE: Top Shelf Books, 47 East Northwest Highway, Palatine, Il 60067
www.topshelfbooks.org

WHAT TO READ: Well, we’re not particular. Poetry, prose, memoir, fiction, music, rant, journal, letter, grocery list... (If it’s the latter, just make sure it includes stuff like: "cheese, bread, milk, trip to Mars, olive oil, eggs, a harem, etc.")
Keep it 5-7 minutes, or 5 typed and double-spaced pages, longer if there are fewer of us (bring "ENCORE!" material, in other words! But be respectful of Time!), and ENJOY YOURSELF!
Note: We do not censor our material, so PLEASE use discretion if you are bringing children along.

1 comment:

Serena's Life said...

oh wow, wish I could have been there. would love to hear you read out loud. such a turn on for me....