Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Why I'm posting today instead of Thursday...

So Thursday night the Artist & I went to the Mutiny to see the Professor's band, Saint Aviator. They freakin' rocked! They're pretty good recorded, but live... they explode on stage. And then they have a song inspired by yours truly called "Nina took a Lover". (One of my nick-names is Nina.) Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to upload a song onto here. Blogger's set up for links, pictures and videos but not music. Ah well... Hopefully the link to Saint Aviator will give you a feel for their music and they might even put "Nina took a Lover" on that page.

In the meantime, I have to share this ---

Chorus:
Her Daddy said "Oh, baby,"
The Philosopher said "Maybe"
The Artist said "You're crazy,"
The Professor was just lazy,
Her Mentor said "Seduction,"
The Mad Monk said "Destruction,"
When Nina took Lucy last night...

--- it makes me smile.

1 comment:

pandara said...

Very cool! Yay for inspiring people!