Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

bedtime musings

What do you to wear to bed?

My friend prefers to sleep naked if it's not too cold to do so. An ex of mine usually wore boxers to bed unless he was planning on "gettin' some". I knew a girl who, well into her 20s, wore footy pajamas. A night gown is the garment of preference for my sister.

I tend to wear a teeshirt, thin sleep pants and, if it's cold, socks. I have a sweater that is so worn and holey it's barely a garment at all. I wear it on nights when I feel... full of fret. Something about it tosses me back to my childhood. I never had a special blankey or, even though I had several stuffed animals (I was never a doll girl), I didn't have a favorite among them. But something about that sad black velvet sweater makes me feel cozy. Whenever I wear that sweater, I never know how I'm going to wake-up. Sometimes I wake refreshed, sometimes with a need to write, sometimes angry at the world.... And then there are the times when I wake-up completely turned on. The problem is, I rarely remember the dreams I have when I wear my sweater. I like remembering my dreams.

2 comments:

the professor said...

Always and only nothing but undies. Unless I'm "in the act" of "gettin' some," in which case, no undies...

I was, by the way, one of those kids that had a blankie. It started off blue but faded to green by the time I was five; by the time I was eight it had a big hole in the middle, making it much easier to use as a cape. When I went away to college my grandma took it away and said she'd keep it for me in her closet so no one could ever throw it away. But when she died and we went through her things, it was gone... of course I was thirty-two years old by that time... and I got her green dragon statue, so that was good...

Your Little Slut said...

I still prefer my footy pajamas :) They're ridiculous and covered in monkeys. However, there's something comforting about them - they're so enveloping and almost maternal. Not something I'd wear when I'm planning on "getting some" though. . .