Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I don't embarrass easily but...

Tonight when I came home, I heard *rustle, rustle* then giggles as someone rushed off to the bathroom. Sitting on the couch with her eyes wide and her mouth pursed in a half smirk, was my roommate. She had the fuzzy red blanket over her lap. Looking back over her shoulder at the wall mounted clock then back at me, she blurted.

"I thought you weren't coming home until later!"

I shrugged. "I was going to go out after the event, but I decided I was too tired and..." I realized she wasn't wearing pants... or even panties. I glance towards the bathroom. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..." She and the boyfriend in the bathroom started giggling simultaneously. I blushed. Not because I interrupted them having sex, but because they felt like they needed to stop. "Seriously! You didn't have to stop. You could have kept having sex. I wouldn't care. I.."

She laughed. "You shouldn't have to come home and find someone having sex on the couch. Then again, I wasn't expecting you home right now." The laugh was echoed in the bathroom. I started giggling too.

Then, as I went to the bathroom, they scampered upstairs to resume the coitus I'd interrupted. I grinned.

No comments: