Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Job!

Friday, I started my new job at a local animal shelter. I am exhausted but elated! It's working with / helping animals and it's close to my house and it's full time and it's regular hours. Having quite my glut of part time jobs, I'll be finishing up the last of that work by the end of this month so I should be able to get back to a somewhat regular writing schedule (and start writing erotica again) at least by the beginning of the new year.

I may also start a blog of stories from the shelter. (I've only been there for 3 days and I already have tales to tell.) If you think you might be interested in reading that, leave me a comments. Thanks!

>^,,^<

7 comments:

N.G.K. said...

Wow, best wishes. You'll find it's hard work, but satisfying and sometimes sad. I will definitely peak in on any stories you might post. I've got five pets myself, two cats, two birds, and a very fat, inquisitive hamster.

kitty cat said...

i love my four legged family too, i'd love to hear your stories

Jenine said...

Yay!

I'm excited for you! Not only would I love to hear any animal related tales but I'm glad you're back to a regular schedule!

k said...

That's really great! I worked at a shelter for about a year when I lived in Baltimore, and recently started volunteering at one out by me. Maybe life will settle down a bit for the present? I'd love to hear shelter stories. Or swap shelter stories. *grin*

~k

Anonymous said...

I think it will be great! And you will love it, though it's hard! They need you....

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm not sure where we stand cuz you havent responded to my emails but I got an e-card from you. Gratz on the new gig, and I wish you well in all your endeavors. You're a great person. It'd be nice to hear from you sometime.

-Quill

the professor said...

I commented first! But my comment never showed up! I said yeay! And, something about "I will read anything you write about!" I swears I did!