Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Snow Has Melted

Spring is here and I'm dating again. I have my first date on Thursday. It's with a guy I've been chatting up for a while. I met him and his lovely wife and his kids at a poly meetup group. Yep, you read that right.... I'm going on a date with a guy who has kids. His wife's pretty damn awesome & the daughters I only met briefly, they were really sweet. He's smart, sweet, awfully cute and incredibly interesting. We'll see how things go!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Okay, I am looking out of the window and I clearly see snow!! Would you like to reconsider?

Ninian said...

What's with this weather?? April showers not flurries!

But, even so, it's still spring, damnit! Besides, the date already happened and I'm a bit twitter-pated 'cause I dig this guy quite a bit. ;)