Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bondage for Beginners

The last time I was with someone who hadn't had much experience with bondage was when I was dating Toe. But the thing with Toe was everything was new to him. I was the one who deflowered the boy... but that's another post for another time.

With Crumpet, I have a man who is already an experienced and an amazing lover. And while he'll on occasion hint at sexual innocence, I don't quite buy it. He's too confident & secure in his sexual prowess. Plus, he's incredibly fun in bed! Now don't get me wrong, as I understand it, his uncertainty lies in that he's not had as many partners as I've had and his venture into the realm of kink has been limited... though there are some things he's told me about that he didn't necessarily consider kink but I would. Semantics.

He told me, he was interested in being tied up. He told me, the idea of bondage excited him. He told me, he trusted me.

I happen to have a wonderful product called Bondage Tape. It looks and feels a bit electrical tape but it's not sticky and it clings to itself. It doesn't pull out hair. It's similar to saran wrap that way.

He was lying on his back, naked in my bed. I bound his wrists above his head.

"Can you break it?" I whispered in his ear. He moved his hands, trying to get free. After a few seconds of struggling, he shook his head. I kissed his mouth. "Good." I kissed, nibbled and scratched my way down his body. Then I wrapped his ankles as well. Once he was secured, I tickled him. Crumpet is a deliciously ticklish man. Sharp nailed scratches made him writhe between crunched up giggling.

"Roll over," I breathed. He did so. I'd decided to give him a massage. Reaching under my bed, I grabbed my goody basket. But I couldn't find the massage oil. I did find some lube and I thought, it's wet and it's cool.... So I used it. The problem being, lube gets kinda sticky. Not the affect I was going for.

"I'll be right back," I said, scurrying off to the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a towel, got it damp and hurried back. The towel was a bit cold, so his gasps from that as I cleaned the lube off his back were quite lovely. But I still felt kinda foolish even though he had no idea about my error.

After drying his back, I proceeded to scratch him up nicely. I thought about spanking and/or whipping him, but decided that since those sensations would also be new to him, I would save them for another time.

No comments: