Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Poly Moment

As I doubt I'm going to get a full post in tonight, what with being distracted and all, I thought I'd get up before work and post a little something since I wanted to post every day this week. (Whoever decided that must be crazy!)

Last night I was separately chatting online with Crumpet & his wife. He was being cheeky and silly and while he told me that his ego has gotten pretty inflated, I was only seeing confidence rather than arrogance. But I was online with him and not in person. His wife informed me that the ego is "out of control". We discussed getting together and figuring out a punishment for him. But after a bit of discussion, we realized that we already know a weakness and punishment really won't be all that difficult.
So we decided that we should get together just to hang out... sans the man. We didn't pick a date or time, but have plans to make plans... which I always find amusing. She's a pretty awesome woman and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.

1 comment:

Onnen said...

There is also the possibility of all of us hanging out.