Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hiatus - The Good, The Bad, The Writing

The Good:
The Artist & I are heading off to the woods for some good ole Pagan camping. Crumpet and his family are going too! This is just what I need right now. There are going to be a lot of friends I haven't seen in quite a while and a great deal of frolicking. I hope to come back with an erotic tale or two.

The Bad:
This means, I'll continue to neglect this blog until sometime next week when I'm back. I hadn't intended to go quite this long without posting, but life got a bit busy.

The Writing:
In fact, I have several drafts of posts that never quite made it. I may shuffle through them for ideas for future posts. I seem to do better when I give myself specific days to post so I'm going to figure out what days would be best with my schedule. I NEED to write more! I also NEED to send more of my writing to contests & publishers.... something I'll be working on as well.

No comments: