Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Impolite Conversation

Saturday was exactly a month after our first date and I was late. I hate running late! Work was short staffed & I didn't get a lunch so I didn't even have a chance to text Crumpet. But he was very patient and gracious even though he had to wait almost half an hour for me to get home.

I needed to take a shower, so I invited him to join me. We quickly removed clothes and got in under the water. Crumpet was... well, aroused. I realized, in the middle of a very passionate kiss, that this was the first time we've been naked together... vertically. This made me giggle*.
"What's funny?" He asked.
I shrugged ad kissed him some more.
We washed each other... sort of. There was really a lot more kissing and groping than washing. His skin was slick against mine and felt really good. As our bodies pressed together, I discovered the advantage of having a lover not much taller than me. Standing on my tip-toes, I could straddle his cock. I squeezed him between my thighs. He gasped and dropped the washcloth. It landed on my chest then slid down over my nipples. Startled by the sensation, I stepped back and it landed... on his dick. We both started laughing. Surprisingly, it stayed there until I removed it.

* I have a bad habit of inappropriate giggling.
I can't always explain why I'm giggling.
This makes some people nervous.
Especially lovers.

We went to dinner at the same Thai place we'd gone to a month ago. Since it was a Saturday, the place was pretty hoppin'. It didn't take long to get a table. After our food arrived, he got Pad Thai & I got Pad Woonsen, we decided to have some impolite conversation**.
Crumpet: Maybe we can make a washcloth measurement. As unto, how many washcloths a
penis can hold.
Me: But wouldn't it work better with ribbons? Though I suppose that's been done.
Crumpet: Not how many in a row, but the weight of how many before they fall off.
Me: Oh. Oh! That could be fun. Really fun!
Crumpet: Of course, there'd have to be a wet test and a dry test.
Me: Of course. Hmmmm.... I'm going to have to start collecting washcloths.
Crumpet: Yes.

** The first time we went, we had polite conversation.
From that, we talked about what would qualify
as "impolite conversation".

Afterwards, we went shopping. We'd been discussing getting him some lingerie and I decided it was time. While I've provided panties for a boy, had one wear some of mine and even had a sub go shopping for some, I'd never gone shopping with the person I was playing with. It was fun! We strolled through the "intimate apparel" and found some lovely lacy pieces. I would take each one off the rack and hold it up to him. He was almost as turned on as I was. And he was blushing... quite delicious. We finally came across a cute pair of sheer black panties with peach bows. Even though I was buying the panties for him, I made him carry them to the check out.
At home, he modeled them for me. I took pictures. When the Artist came home, I insisted he show her his present. He was hesitant, saying she wouldn't want to see. But she did, so the pants came off. He held up his shirt & spun slowly.
Artist: He barely fits in there, does he?
Me: Yeah, he's pokin' out!
He was blushing. It was very sexy.

It wasn't too much longer before I took him up to my bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! I'm a little envious :P

Hope all is well. Sounds like it.

-Quill