Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Should not post while tipsy....

So I started writing a serious (well, somewhat serious... as serious as I get in this blog) post. But then the Artist came home with Hard Cider to celebrate Beltane. Happy Beltane! Kinda lost my posting momentum. And tomorrow night I have a date with Crumpet. (Damn! I wasn't going to write about him.) ;)

Tomorrow will be a month since our first date and, to honor the occasion, he's taking me to the same Thai place we went to for our first date. I know it's corny, but it makes me squee with glee that Crumpet is just as ridiculously romantic.

1 comment:

Crumpet said...

How can you possibly not write about me? I am such a star!!