Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad Mistress...

Crumpet is a good sub... most of the time. When we were shopping, he carried all my purchases as we wandered through the store. He even stayed a few steps behind me. But when we were heading to the store he said I was a bad Mistress. Apparently when he said he didn't want to go to the store in his panties, stockings and the garter belt he just bought, he really wanted me to make him.

It's true... I have been taking things a bit slow with Crumpet since he's new to the D/s lifestyle. And okay, I'll admit it, I've also been a bit lazy with his training. When I said something about wanting a massage, he said he wasn't very good at them. Instead of just saying, "fine, whatever," I should have insisted he try and given him direction & critique or punished him for not doing what I wanted.

Part of it is that I'm enjoying just hanging out with him, getting to know him and loving him. I like the relative ease our relationship has. We even have official date nights: Wednesdays & Saturdays. This adds a certain level of commitment and allows me to schedule things better. We're getting closer, understanding each other better and the sex is amazing. I know that pushing the D/s element too far & too fast could bring on unwanted complications. I'm fine with taking things slow. But if he's feeling like I'm not doing a good job, then perhaps I should step things up a notch.

Another part is that I'm just so damn tired after work. But that's not a good excuse... not even much of a reason.

I had a sub who called me a "Sensual Mistress" and, while he meant it as a compliment, there's also a negative side to it. I am constantly thinking of what would be sensually pleasing for both myself and my sub and not thinking enough about the ways a sub could benefit my life. While it would be nice to have a sub that anticipates my needs & wants as any good sub should, I have to remember that Crumpet's still new and I have to train him. I feel that we're definitely at a place where he trusts me enough to train him to my desires as his Mistress.

So what is an appropriate punishment for a sub who tells you that you're a bad Dom? I have some ideas of what I'm going to do to him on Wednesday, but I'm definitely open to suggestions. ;)

7 comments:

shadowkeeper said...

Chain and blindfold him to the bed, and use him to your heart's content. Share with friends if need be. Discard when done.

Crumpet said...

A nice full body massage with a happy ending?

Ninian said...

Showdowkeeper: I like how you think!

Crumpet: This is punishment, not happy fun time for Crumpet.

Crumpet said...

Booo! Hiss! You are no fun!!!

Sheathen said...

Maybe your roommate should thoroughly abuse him and smack him with a wooden spoon while he wears a tiny maid outfit and cleans our house. He is a VERY BAD CRUMPET to say such things. *smirk*

Crumpet said...

Crumpet may enjoy Sheathen's suggestion too much, resulting in him making his move on your roommate. This could have unforeseen consequences.

Quill said...

Is he handy?

Make him construct the object of his punishment!

Perhaps he could build for you a st. Andrews cross and then be forced to spend hours upon while he serves as the centerpiece of a special event. He could be hooded and abused by your guests. Perhaps a turn based party game is in order. Even something simple like apples to apples- each round, the winner gets to choose a torture to inflict- paddle, clothes pins, fire, piercing, shaving, and inflict it upon him.

Then, when the party is at an end you could leave him to sleep on the cross or put him in his cage in the bedroom. If he takes his punishment well you might reward him with bread and water.