Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vegan Flogger!!

This past week the Artist was off tattooing in West Virginia for La Garou's CampOUT. I was sad not to go with her this year. But I couldn't take too much time off from the new-ish job and I was lacking funds. Hopefully, I'll be able to go next year. She had a good time & came back with a plethora of stories and a GIFT!!!

Sometimes, if you have something she wants, she'll barter. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, she gets some cool swag. And often, because she's the BEST Hetero-Lifemate a girl could ever hope to have, she'll barter for something for me. (That's how I ended up with the lovely St. Andrews Cross the FryGuy made.)

This time... ROPE FLOGGERS!! She got one for herself and one for me. She knows I'm trying to build an all vegan dungeon & is helping me make it amazing. I tried it on myself and wow... It has a nice thuddy feel to it. I'm so giddy I squeed!

It's pretty too!

Tomorrow, I might just have to try it out on some hapless... er, lucky victim! I wonder who I'll get to volunteer?

2 comments:

Crumpet said...

Ooooooh! So do I get to watch when you use it on you willing volunteer? (I am secretly hoping it will be Sheathen...)

Ninian said...

You're not volunteering? What kind of sub are you???