Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reality... TV?

Okay, I admit it. I watch some reality TV.

It's like junk food... I know it's bad for me, but it just tastes sooooo good! I rarely give it my full attention, kinda like the way I'm usually doing other things while eating junk food. But then, every once in a while, there will be a particularly tasty morsel and I wish I could eat it all the time. I wish it was healthy for me 'cause it's just so damn good! I try to convince myself that eating it will be good for me in some way. I don't buy my bullshit, but I so wish I could.

This is how I feel about watching one particular participant on a really bad reality dating show.

I know, I know... she's not even the main focus of the show. I don't care. For me, it's HER show. And yes... she's not the brightest bulb in the pack , but she's funny & cute & sexy &... well, I'll admit, I want to do naughty things to her. It's odd because I've never been one to have crushes on the famous or the pseudo-famous. But I have quite the crush on that sweet, sweet woman.

My fantasies involve tying her up, pulling her hair, playing with her amazing bosom, spanking her plush ass and licking her all over. They also include her reading me bedtime stories (she has a rich husky voice), holding her hands and looking into her eyes. They do not include deep conversation or listening to her philosophies on... well, anything. It's a shallow lustful crush with moments of tenderness. Well, tenderness with a very D/s sort of twist.

1 comment:

Sheathen said...

Her boobs are so plushy. mmmmmm.