Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Service

Crumpet came over last night, bought me pizza and did the dishes. Not just the dishes we used but emptied the dishwasher and did all the dishes in the sink. He's a good Crumpet.

The thing I have to be careful of is not letting his service be just work. He's not really turned on by just being a service sub. He actually does a lot of the cleaning at his house if there's not something to make his work special, he may resent it.

With a short little black skirt that had Vs for edges, he spun around and it flared prettily, I had him take off his top to do the dishes. The Artist and I cuddled on the couch in the living room making comments.

“Oh, I hope he leans over again!”
“That is a nice butt, isn’t it?”
“Nice gams!”
“Oooh! I especially like it when he stands on his tiptoes.”
“We should have more things on the higher shelf, shouldn’t we?”
“Most definitely!”
“It’s too bad that skirt isn’t just a bit shorter.”
“I was just thinking that!”

We’re silly.

When he came back in the room, it was apparent that our ogling had the proper affect. The front of his skirt was raised quite nicely. Just for giggles, I had him hang his sweatshirt off of it. It stayed! The Artist and I busted out laughing.

No comments: