Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, November 6, 2009

An Excerpt from "Sugar Daddy" (Fiction)

Daddy’s Games

“We are going to play a game,” he informs me of this as I sleepily yawned my way into the living room. “Or rather, a few games.”

Flopping down on the couch, I lazily petted the puppy-boy who had put his head in my lap. “What kind of games?”

There was a wicked gleam in Daddy's eyes. “Fun games. Do you want to play?”

I considered this. On the one hand, I trust him. I know my Daddy won’t do anything to truly endanger me. On the other hand, I know him. He’s a sadistic fuck who likes to torture and tease me. But I also know that if I refuse, I’ll get punished for that. While he believes in giving his subs choices, I also know he rigs the choices so he’s gonna get what he wants no matter what you choose. Take puppy-boy for example. He expressed a desire never to have children once and Daddy found a way to get him “neutered”. I wondered if that was what he was going to do to me. I wouldn’t mind it since I’m already in my thirties and I have no plans to ever have kids. But I hate surgery! Although, if Daddy made me do it, I wouldn’t hate it quite so much and…

“Charlie! Make up your mind. I have not got all day; Daddy has work to do. If you do not want to play, then you can go sit in your corner for the rest of the day.”

I bit my lower lip to hold back the tears. I hated sitting in the corner! “But Daddy, I don’t know what kind of game it is. What if I don’t like it?”

He tapped his knee and I went over and sat on his lap. Holding me to him he whispered, “If my little girl does not like it, we will only play it this once. Okay?” I nodded. He kissed the top of my head. “Besides, you should trust your Daddy.” I nodded again.

Gently setting me onto my feet, he led me by my hand into the kitchen where he had me sit at the breakfast table. There was a piece of paper in front of me, another one at his place and a box of crayons between us.

“Are we drawing?”

Daddy shook his head, then reconsidered and shrugged. “You can, but mostly we are writing.”

I drew a little smiley face at the top left corner of my sheet. “What’re we writing?”

“You are going to write down your safeword. I am going to write down a new safeword. Then we’re going to fold the papers as small as we can get them.”

I quickly wrote “banana-split” and began folding. I was done folding mine before Daddy was. “Do I win?”

He grinned and shook his head. “No sweetheart, this is just the set up for the games, not one of the games.” He held out his hand and I put my paper in it, curious about what he was going to do with it. He cupped his hands over each other with the two squares of paper in between and shook them. Then taking one in one fist and the other in the other, he held his knuckles out to me. “Pick one.”

I lightly tapped his left hand. He opened it to reveal my folded sheet. I took it. “Now what?” I was becoming a bit impatient. I wanted to know what this game was.

“Come with me.” He led me back into the living room where there was a fire in the hearth. The maid had obviously started it while we were in the kitchen. My breathing became shallow, my eyes wide and the hand that held my safeword was shaking. Daddy squatted in front of me, tenderly holding the hand that had nothing in it. “I can see you have guessed the next step. Do not worry, honey. You can still use Red, Yellow and Green during scenes.” I nodded, swallowing to fight back the tears that threatened. “I am not taking away your end all safeword.” He held up his square. “I am merely changing it.” His large thumb rubbed the back of my hand. “ You do trust your Daddy, do you not?”

I nodded several times. “Yes Daddy. I’m just scared.”

“I know, but it will be fine.”

He stood up and walked me the rest of the way to the fireplace. I glanced over at puppy-boy, but he was busy playing with a ball. I glanced up at the gagged maid. She shrugged then cast her gaze to the ground.

“Toss it in.” Daddy’s words were a command I had to obey. He held back the screen. I tossed the paper with “banana-split” and my little smiley face on it into the fire. It burned fast.

“So do I get to see the new one, Daddy?”

“Not yet.” He brushed his palms against each other. “Now we are going to play hide and seek. I am certain you have played this before, yes?” I nodded. “The difference with my game is that what you will be seeking is your new safeword and you only have a limited amount of time to find it.” I nodded a bit more hesitantly. “Then we play my favorite game.” He got a dreamy wistful look on his face. Shaking it off, he said, “but we are not to that yet. First, come here.” He took the scarf I had in my hair and put it over my eyes, tying it tightly behind my head. With his hands on my shoulder, he turned me around and walked me over to what I quickly surmised was my corner. “Now count to one hundred out loud.”

As I counted, I tried to listen to where Daddy was moving, but I quickly figured out that he was no longer in the room. “One hundred!” I pulled my blindfold off and flipped around, almost smacking right in to Daddy’s chest. He laughed heartily.

“Now we set the timer.” He walked into the kitchen and set the oven timer for sixty minutes. “You have an hour to find the safeword. It is somewhere in the house but it is not in Daddy’s room, Daddy’s study where he will be working or in any of the servant’s rooms. Once you have found it or the timer goes off, which ever happens first, you will come into Daddy’s study to receive your reward for finding it or your punishment for not finding it. Three rules: (1) Anything you move must be moved back to where it belongs. (2) NOBODY, not even puppy, is allowed to help you. If you ask someone, they will tell me and you will be immediately punished for that. If I find out that someone helped you and did not tell me, both of you will be punished most severely. (3) If you go into any of the places that I told you the paper is not, other than my study when you are done, you will be punished. And I will know, do not think I will not find out. Do you understand?”

“Yes Daddy.”

He kissed my forehead. “Good girl.” Turning on the timer, he patted my ass. “Now go! The clock is ticking.” He strolled off to his study as I frantically began my search.

No comments: