Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, January 15, 2010

10 BDSM Questions…

I got this from Beloved's Girl. I switched things up and tweaked it a bit. (I do like to tweak!) I also reduced it to 10 questions. There are 10 more which I may or may not get to.
I would be spankingly delighted if you were to answer these questions in my comments or on your own blog then link it in the comments!

1. My role:
I am a switch. For me this means that I’m open to the dynamic that’s felt between me and another person. What gets interesting is when I feel dominant towards someone who sees themself as a Dom-dom-dom or when I feel subby towards a sub. Unless they’re willing to try the other side, I will rarely venture into a relationship with that person since there would be an urge to either top from the bottom or bottom from the top.

2. Current BDSM relationship(s):
With Crumpet, I am Mistress.
With Sir, I am little one.

3. Favorite type of play:
Hard to say as I’m happy with all kinds of play and I tend to go with whatever my partner(s?) and I are in the mood and have the time/energy for.
When there is time/energy to spare, I do love a well plotted out scene with props, costumes & a fun setting. (Hey, are my theatrical roots showing?)

4. Most hated type of play:
Electrical play

5. Deepest kink fear:
Not being attuned to my partner

6. Most memorable public experience:
I’m not into much public play as more than a voyeur, but being in a place where getting caught is a factor, does turn me on.
Under the Seats details the time the mentor and I had sex in such a place.Also, having sex or playing out in the woods while camping is quite titillating.

7. Most memorable private experience:
Too many to choose from!
So I’m gonna go with the one that first popped into my head when I read the question… One morning after Crumpet and I had been too tired to mess around before going to sleep, I woke up really horny. I rolled over, woke the naked man and, after a few licks, nibbles and kisses, had him slip on a condom then straddled him, placing his hands to fondle my breasts. I rode him until I had cum several times, kissed him and went to go shower without giving him any relief and with the instruction that he was not to cum in my bed in my absence.

8. What gets you in the mood?
Right now I’d say filling out this survey is doing a pretty damn good job of it.

9. Scariest thing you’ve seen or heard in BDSM land:
Someone changing the rules in the middle of a scene and/or ignoring a safeword.

10. Favorite method of masturbation:
I don’t believe I have one favorite… I like manual, vibrators, dildos and rubbing. I did have one vibrator which sadly broke & is no longer made, that gave me the best masturbatory orgasms. It was called the fairy wand. (I don’t think that was the official name, but it looked like a glass dildo, had a fairy girl as the handle and a vibrator inside.)
The most often used method involves me rubbing my clit with a dildo or even a pillow positioned just so as I massage my nipples with lotion then pinch and pull them until I cum.

1 comment:

Crumpet said...

I s'pose I could answer them on my blog...although I imagine my answers would be somewhat vanilla. ;)

You know, I have always fantasied about being "used" by a woman for the purpose of sexual gratification (I'm pretty sure I am not the only guy who dream about this).

I am now convinced that to be truly "used" by a woman, to be truly objectified, orgasm denial for the man is a requirement. While there is pleasure in sex, only the woman should be allowed to come. (I'm pretty sure most guys would protest at this!)