Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Kink Resolutions

I rarely play the New Year Resolution game, but lately I've been feeling a need for a new start in several areas of my life, especially where my writing is concerned, so this year I'm going to play. Here are my 3 Kink Resolutions for 2010!!

1. Post to this blog at least twice a week!

2. Send out at least 1 piece of erotica for publication EVERY week.

3. Fix up the dungeon so that it can be used by Feb/March. (I am working towards having an entirely vegan dungeon, so this is a requirement for all the material I use.)

Have a Kinky New Year!!!

6 comments:

Crumpet said...

Hurray! I look forward to helping you in any capacity with Resolution #3...and possibly, helping you indirectly with #1 *wink*

Mr J said...

Great plans, we'll follow you

Beloved's girl said...

*poke poke* you're delinquent in your writing, Lady...

you know, just trying to be helpful...

Beloved's girl said...

*poke poke* It would seem you are already a bit delinquent with your writing, Lady.

I know I've been sick, so maybe that's your excuse as well. But just so you know...WE ARE PAYING ATTENTION...

Ninian said...

Crumpet: Oh darlin', you will definitely help. ;)

Mr J: *grin* Thank you!

Beloved's Girl: It's been frustrating & disconcerting that after made these resolutions, I fell ill & have hardly been online this entire decade. But this cold/flu is abating & I begin TODAY! Thank you for your prodding!

Crumpet said...

I would have poked too, but unlike Beloved's girl, I am often within easy striking distance!

*ducks*