Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Two years ago today...

...I began this blog. I had something I was going to write about this and about my writing goals, but then Rob Brezsny's horoscope gave me this...

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): This would be an excellent time for you to do a lot less of everything. You're entering a phase when you can actually help your long-term goals by being less ambitious. The point is not to give up your drive to succeed, but rather just put it to sleep for a while. Let it
recharge. Allow it to draw energy from the deeper psychic sources that it tends to get cut off from when it's enmeshed in the frenzy of the daily rhythm. Do you have the courage to not work so much, not try so hard, and not push so relentlessly?

So maybe next week. ;)

No comments: