Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cunnilingus a la Crumpet

Crumpet expressed his desire & delight in Cunnilingus a while back. He wrote: "There is something very submissive and intimate about it. I am reminded of the Empress Wu, who according to legend, insisted that government officials, and dignitaries pay homage to her by performing cunnilingus upon her. I like paying homage to you - I must do it more often."

He has been paying homage on a somewhat regular basis and damn is he getting good! Not that he wasn't before, just that his good gets better each time. (I don't know how that's possible, I just know that it's true.) Usually, after I've cum several times and his tongue is exhausted, we slap a condom on him and I ride him until I cum one (or two or three) more time(s). Because he's expressed his delight in being used and in orgasm denial, I rarely allow him to get off as well.

Which leads me to an interesting observation. If I were in a monogamous D/s relationship with him, that "orgasm denial" would extend to his time away from me. I would forbid him the pleasures of masturbation until a specific time in the future. But we're poly and for me to forbid him anything when he's away from me, would be me putting restrictions on him with his relationship with his wife. I don't believe the Seamstress would go for that nor would I expect her to. The sex life they share has nothing to do with me or my relationship with Crumpet. While there is a part of me that would love to play the game of teasing him to the edge over and over and knowing he's getting no release until I say so, it's a very small part. I'm finding that I enjoy not allowing him an orgasm with me much more for the very fact that I know he does get off elsewhere. It also means that I can play this game indefinitely. *insert evil wicked grin here*

No comments: