This got me to thinking.... What other odd limits do I have?
I have some hard limits that are based in being safe (always use condoms or some form of protection, do not play with scat or blood... though blood intrigues me & if I was with someone I trusted who was into blood play too, that limit might be lifted), sane & consensual (no animals, children or corpses). I've discovered that I have a few hard (& not so hard) odd limits that are based on personal preference.
- balloons - yeah, no. (It's not a clown thing, though. I'm okay with clowns & even more so with jesters.)
- outside in winter - I don't like the cold &, unlike Crumpet, I don't get turned on when my feet are frozen.
- verbal humiliation - it just doesn't do it for me. I tend to sneer at anyone trying to verbally humiliate me & feel just plain rude when I'm humiliating someone else. (Now this does not include teasing. I LOVE teasing!)
- extended periods of time on my knees - I have bad knees.
- concerts - I HATE large crowds. I'm a bit agora-homicidal.